Easy buffalo chicken mac and cheese
Buffalo chicken mac and cheese is a spicy and creamy dish cooked on the stovetop. The buffalo chicken meat is shredded in order to make this meal. In addition to that, all that you are looking for is thickness, creaminess and the richness of the sauce, and to achieve this, you can sprinkle green onions, blue cheese crumbles and hot sauce to add flavor, thickness and creaminess to the recipe. This is an easy recipe to make that takes about 20 minutes doing the whole process. For additional cheese flavor, cheddar cheese and Monterey jack cheese are frequently used. However, for the thickness and creaminess of the buffalo chicken mac and cheese, we will use the cream cheese and the sour cream. Some of the important tips that you can adopt while making this meal are;
- Rotisserie chicken is the best type of chicken to use in this case because it is easy and convenient.
- Boneless chicken thighs does magic to the recipe.
- Consider using dark meat because it gives much flavor. If you prefer white meat, then it is also okay.
- Choose pasta of any desirable shape, but the shells pasta works perfectly for me.
- If you love your meals spicy then you can consider using 1/3 of hot sauce with an extra hot sauce. Any type of hot sauce can work perfectly in making the buffalo chicken mac and cheese, but the Frank’s hot sauce works perfectly for me.
If you love macaroni then you should consider trying the buffalo chicken mac and cheese. This combination is tasty, creamy and rich in flavor. Adding breadcrumbs gives the recipe a crunch feeling and adds flavor to the buffalo mac and cheese recipe. Moreover, this recipe is easy to prepare and takes as low as 25 minutes to prepare on stove top to about an hour. When using cheese, you can use as much cheese as you desire as long as you achieve the thickness and creaminess of the cheese sauce.
In conclusion, buffalo chicken mac and cheese can be prepared in several ways, depending on one’s taste and preferences. In addition to that, the type of hot sauce that one settles on while preparing the buffalo mac and cheese is entirely on him or her, but the Frank’s hot sauce does magic to this recipe. Most of the time, the chicken is shredded so that it mixes well with the cheese sauce mixture and the macaroni. To spice up, you can use any seasonings of your choice. Pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt are the best to use because they provide the buffalo mac and cheese with an amazing flavor.