Cream cheese frosting:
This frosting is the hybrid of cream cheese frosting and ermine frosting. This is the best recipe for a cream cheese frosting, simple and easy, pipeable, firm and, more stable. One more interesting fact about this magical cream cheese is that it holds its shape. Its uniqueness is that it is made without any powdered sugar. To make magical cream cheese frosting you can cook a sweet, thick milk mixture and then add butter and cream cheese into it.
This frosting is tangy, yummy, and has a lovely cream cheese flavor. If we talk about its texture it is so silky, fluffy, and smooth.
Facts about recipe:
- Choose the best quality cream cheese having the lowest moisture content. Because high moisture containing cream cheese will be difficult to handle and there is also the possibility that I will not be able to hold its shape.
- This recipe for a cream cheese frosting is pipeable. In the cold state, it is a little bit stiffer. As there is no powdered sugar in this cream cheese frosting, it will not crust like basic cream cheese frosting and become drier on the surface due to air exposure.
- Gel paste icing colors are recommended to add color in this frosting. These tints have an advantage in the sense that they are very thick and are used in a small quantity, so we do not need to add too much liquid in them.
- Three cups of cream cheese frosting are enough for the topping of 24 cupcakes.
- This magical cream cheese can easily be used under the fondant. Refrigerate the frosted cake before covering it with fondant. Chilled frosting will hold its shape under the fondant.
- Magical cream cheese frosting can be stored in a refrigerator for about a week. When you want to use it again, mix it well in the mix, then it will work like a fresh frosting.
- Before adding other ingredients into the roux make sure that it is cool. If you put on the ingredients in the warm roux, it will lead to the melting of butter and cheese.